Something new every week now....week six morning sickness, wreck week 7, week 8 was pretty calm, week 9 sicker than ever, week 10 the flu. What gives?? What will week 11 bring?? haha! I have been in the bed since Wednesday. I missed school Thursday and Friday. Tara had to coach my volleyball girls Thursday night because I couldn't go. I had to get her a bus driver for Thursday and for today because I couldn't go to the tourney at Southaven either. Oh well. I am on a Z-pack and Tamiflu. I hope Jason does not get it. It is not fun. I have put him on the couch and kept my contaminated area (our room) to myself. I have never had the flu before and I finally get it when I am pregnant. I have been running a fever since Wednesday night but have been able to keep it down with tylenol. Hopefully I will be better soon.
We, Jason and I, went to the OBGYN Wednesday, no sonogram this time. I had one at 6 weeks and 7 weeks, but none this time. He used the doppler to find the heartbeat. It took him a minute to find it and it was still strong as ever. He got on to me because I have lost 3 pounds. He said I don't need to lose anymore weight. I am not trying to lose any. I know that I have to gain at least 25 because I am normal weight. I guess I have just always struggled with my weight and some people think I am afraid to gain any. I am not....food just IS NOT GOOD still! I am sure I will gain plenty in my 2nd trimester. Anyone who knows me knows what a freak I am for sweets and sweets don't even sound appealing to me. Anyway, he says only a couple more weeks of this and then it should be over for the most part. I think the other thing is this duplex we are living in. The woman who lives next door burns most of the things she cooks or they are really greasy and all of the odors come through our bathroom vent. I hate that bathroom. I have to hold my nose almost everytime I go in there. And of course its the only one in the duplex. We closed the vent because no air comes out of it anyway and that helped but still it smells horrible. Our house is coming along nicely so maybe we can be out of here soon!!!!


Don't let this doctor stress you out about weight!! Andrea is due in October and she's only gained 14 lbs. I hear that morning sickness (for women who have it at the very beginning) stops at 12 weeks. I think mine lasted from week 8 to week 20 (and that's 12 weeks too). I'm gonna hope that at 12 weeks, it all disappears. It sounds like things have been really tough for you guys :( I was ready to drive down there and hug you till I read that you had the flu...hehe. Take care of yourself and BabyRaby! Your house looks AMAZING...it's almost there! I can't wait to come and spend a weekend with you guys. Love you!
ReplyDelete