Man, I didn't realize how long it had been since I have updated everyone about everything. Nothing much has changed I guess. I am doing better with food, but still the thought of certain foods does not make my stomach happy! I went to the doctor on October 7, but Jason didn't get to go with me. The doctor was way behind schedule because he had to deliver 3 babies and he may have spent 3 minutes in the room with me. I got to hear the heartbeat. He didn't tell me how fast the heartbeat was this time, but I did keep hearing a funny noise every few seconds. When I asked the doctor what that was he said the baby was moving. I couldn't believe it. He said that the baby is moving a lot now, but I just can't feel it yet. He said I would be able to soon though. I still have not gained any weight. I have lost 5 lbs. according to his scales. I go back November 6 to find out if it is a girl or boy! Most people seem to think I am having a girl, but only the One above knows right now! I am so excited and ready to find out! I still do not look pregnant according to many people, although I can tell my belly is growing and is bigger than normal now. Tabatha, my friend from Winfield, gave me some maternity clothes a couple of weeks ago. Thank heavens she was pregnant during the winter because all of my warm clothes are packed up in storage. Her clothes have been the only thing to keep me from freezing! I know, I know it hasn't been that cold, but I am cold natured! Tara, who I coach vball with here, also brought be a whole bin of clothes that I have yet to go through. And Mom and Aunt Sherry got me a couple of tops to wear that I really like!!! I am so thankful to have people who are taking care of me!
Jason and I had to spend last weekend out of town because the lady we rent from, rented our apartment out for the Alabama game. We stayed the weekend with Jason's mom and got to visit Coco at Memaw's house. I miss her so much! I want this house to get finished so I can get her back! While we were up there we went to Border's Book Store and Jason bought me What to Expect When You are Expecting. It has a lot of good information in it. I was really excited about it.
I also helped set up the bookfair at our school and Ruth (our librarian) let me choose a book I wanted for helping her. I, of course, got a book for the baby. Its called Brown Bear. Its a really sweet picture book. I picked out Brown Bear, Brown Bear with the audio cd; another book about a little owl; and I think there was one more book I wanted to buy for the baby. The collection is slowly building!


No comments:
Post a Comment