Happily Married

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

19 weeks 3 days

Well another week has passed. I am still getting better about eating. Things still do not sound good to me and seem to make me feel sick at my stomach. Chick-Fil-A is NOT a priority on my list. I can't eat it. It does not taste good anymore!!!! I used to love it! I guess that is just my body's way of telling me that I don't need it. We tried to eat it last night and I mean I got fries down but could not eat the chicken and I did not enjoy the fries at all. Oh well.


On another note, the baby has been moving around A LOT! He has been kicking so much. Jason finally got to feel him move for the first time on Wednesday night (11th). I hope he remembers what it feels like because he was falling asleep on the couch (with his hand on my stomach) when it happened. He said he just thought it was my stomach moving.


I think little man is rolling in my tummy now too. I could be crazy but its a different feeling than when he kicks. It is so neat! I think he is growing but my tummy is not really any bigger than it was a few weeks ago. This picture (I think) is at 16 weeks. Many of my students continue to tell me that I do not look pregnant (which doesn't hurt my feelings!!)
One of my new friends gave me a few baby boy clothes today. She won't let me pay her but they are cute! There are pajamas and cute little outfits! There are also 2 hats and some toboggans. He is so spoiled already! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment