Happily Married

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

26 weeks 6 days

This little boy is growing! My belly finally looks pregnant instead of just fat! ha! I went to the doctor for my normal checkup a couple of days ago and had my gestational diabetes test. When they checked my blood my fasting blood sugar was 83 and then I had to drink this orange stuff that had 50 grams of sugar in it. I told them they were trying to get him to never stop moving with all that sugar! Anyway, after an hour my blood sugar was only 90 so I passed the test I guess. The only thing they noticed was that I was borderline anemic. I started taking prenatals with iron again. He prescribed me iron to take daily to get me back to where I was before. I knew I had been feeling extremely tired over the last week and I guess that is why.
JLR (his initials) moves all the time! I wake up in the middle of the night and he is moving. I go to bed and he is moving. He moves the most when I am at home with Jason or right when I am leaving work. I have felt him kick, punch, or whatever around the lower part of my belly for a long time now, but he is starting to kick me above my belly button now. It is a different feeling. The first time he did it I had to think twice about what it was. I had another dream about him the other night, but this time he was still in my belly. I just dreamed that he had the hiccups and what it felt like when he had them. I think I was thinking about that because my book said that I would probably start to feel him hiccup soon.
Well I guess that is all that is new for now. I can't belive there are only 13 weeks left until we get to see our little bundle of joy!!

3 comments:

  1. Hiccups are lots of fun...I remember the first time I felt them, I figured out they were hiccups because I knew that there was no way Parker was able to punch me with such rhythm. If you think J is moving but it is rhythmic instead of random, that's hiccups! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW....I'm so excited for him to get here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am too girl! I don't think I have felt him hiccup yet. How long do they last? Just a few seconds? I know he is active though. He is moving all of the time now when I am sitting down. If I stand up he does too but no where near as much as if I sit down!

    ReplyDelete