Happily Married

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

30 Weeks, I think

Well I am 30 weeks now, I think anyway....hah..they are all running together. Fit Pregnancy says I am 31 weeks. We will know for sure in 2 weeks though if I am on track because I get to have another sonogram, FINALLY!! I wish I could have them everytime I go!!!! I am ready to see him!
I went to the doc today. I have gained 1 pound since my last visit two weeks ago, which brings my grand total to only 10 pounds! I want to get as big as I need to get for him to be healthy but I sure am enjoying not getting too big at the same time! I don't think I will handle being large very long. I think too its like one of my friends said...God is watching out for me because he knows my back couldn't handle a ton of weight. I definitely think this is true. He has given me a great pregnancy, even with the sickness at the beginning.
Doc said that everything was great! He said heartbeat sounds good and head is down and keep doing what I am doing. So I guess I am going to do just that. If I can get my national boards done soon I can focus more on the baby and what I want to be focusing on! Pray for me!!

1 comment:

  1. 10 lbs is really good for right now. You'll probably start putting on a pound a week at this point. You're soo close! Good luck with your boards. You'll do fine. I have no doubts.

    ReplyDelete