Happily Married

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week 4-5

I went to www.fitpregnancy.com the day after I found out that I was pregnant and it said my due date is going to be April 6, 2010. Jason and I have already chosen 2 names that we like. We really like them but I guess 9 months is a long enough time to decide if we really like them or not. For the girl we like Meagan Alyse and for the boy we like Landon Joseph. Meagan means "Pearl"; Alyse means "God is my oath"; Landon means "From the hill"; Joseph means "God will increase". We also like a few other names like Jessica ("God beholds") Liana ("My God has answered") Logan ("From the hollow") Cole ("Victory of the People"). I am sure more will come up but these are our start. We are not completely set on Meagan Alyse and Landon Joseph, but those are our favorites I think. I feel good. I am not sick or nauseous although I am sure that will come. Its so surreal right now. We want to know if it is a boy or girl, will it have my eyes or Jason's, will it play sports, will we be good parents, will we teach our child to live and make good choices???? All these questions are in our head and all we can do is wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment