Well muffin top here I come....I know other people probably can't tell a difference in me but I sure can. I have a little muffin top over the top of of my pants. I don't think I have ever had that, but now I do. Lori says not to complain because it is self-inflicted! ha! Food is still not good. At the beginning of the week I could drink apple juice and it soothed my stomach. Now the thought of it makes me sick. Milk is no friend of mine this week. So much for having cereal for breakfast anymore. Plain, saltine crackers, ugghh...Gobstoppers, lemon drops, and peppermints have been life savers this week. I am not having any problem with drinking caffeine. I don't want any at all. That is unusual for me. Sprites sometimes sooth my stomach too. I haven't been sick really except for maybe 2 times, but I sure do feel nauseous. I need to sleep. I am so tired during the day. My bed is my comfort right now. I sure do wish our house was built. All they have done is dirtwork and footings but should be pouring the slab soon. If I were in our new house I would have my I-sleep bed and I would be so much more comfy!
I've been keeping up with what www.justmommies.com has to say about our baby's development. This week it says: Baby’s crown to rump length is 8 mm. Baby weighs about 0.8 grams. Baby’s bones are beginning to form. Baby’s mouth, lips, and nose are recognizable now. Baby’s sex glands appear this week, but it’s way too early to see what your baby’s gender is on ultrasound. Fingers and toes are present now but they may still be webbed. That is so neat to me. How God gave us this little human and its gaining new features everyday in my tummy and growing to be our baby boy or baby girl as we speak. Jason and I are so blessed and so thankful.


No comments:
Post a Comment